PubMed search of this faculty member's recent publications.
- McPherson, AC, McAdam, L, Keenan, S, Schwellnus, H, Biddiss, E, DeFinney, A, English, K. (Accepted) A feasibility study using solution-focused coaching for health promotion in children and young people with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Developmental Neurorehabilitation.
- Ballantyne, M, Orava, T, Bernardo, S, McPherson, AC, Church, P, Fehlings, D. (Accepted) Parents’ early healthcare transition experiences with preterm and acutely ill infants: A scoping review. Child Care, Health and Development.
- McPherson, AC, Hamilton, J, Kingsnorth, S, Knibbe, TJ, Peters, M, Swift, JA, Krog, K, Chen, L, Steinberg, A, Ball, GDC. Talking with children and families about obesity and weight-related topics: A scoping review of best practices. Obesity Reviews 18 (2) 164-182 (early online 26 Nov 2016).
- McPherson, AC, King, G, Rudzik, A, Kingsnorth, S, Gorter, JW and the Ontario Independence Program Research (OIPR) team (2016). Optimizing life success through residential immersive life skills programs for youth with disabilities: Study protocol of a mixed-methods, prospective, comparative cohort study. BMC Pediatrics. 16:153.
- Shen, QA, Doyle-Thomas, KAR, Beesley, L, Karmali, A, Williams, L, Tanel, N, McPherson, AC. (2016) How should we engage parents as co-researchers in health research? A scoping review of current practices. Health Expectations (early online 12 August 2016).