PubMed search of this faculty member's recent publications.
- Mansfield A, Brooks D, Tang A, Taylor D, Inness EL, Kiss A, Middleton L, Biasin L, Fleck R, French E, LeBlanc K, Aqui A, Danells CJ. Promoting optimal physical exercise for life (PROPEL): aerobic exercise and self-management early after stroke to increase daily physical activity: study protocol for a stepped-wedge randomized trial. BMJ Open 2017;7:e015843. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-015843.
- Schinkel-Ivy A, Singer JC, Inness EL, Mansfield A. Do quiet standing centre of pressure measures within specific frequencies differ based on balance recovery abilities in individuals with stroke? Clin Neurophysiol. 2016 Jun;127(6):2463–71.
- Wong JS, Brooks D, Mansfield A. Do falls experienced during in-patient stroke rehabilitation affect length of stay and functional status? Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2016 Apr;97(4):561–6.
- Mansfield A, Inness EL. Force plate assessment of quiet standing balance control: perspectives on clinical application within stroke rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Process and Outcome. 2015;4:7–15.
- Mansfield A, Wong JS, Bryce J, Knorr S, Patterson KK. Does perturbation-based balance training prevent falls? A review and meta-analysis of preliminary randomized controlled trials. Phys Ther. 2015;95(5):700–9.