MB, ChB, MRCP (UK), FRCP (UK), FCCP
West Park Healthcare Centre
82 Buttonwood Avenue, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6M 2J5
Rehabilitation Health Services Studies, COPD, Respirology, Respiratory Medicine, Respiratory Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Long Term Ventilation, Health Related Quality of Life
Contact Faculty Member for more information
- Internationally recognized expertise in the management of chronic respiratory disease, with a focus on the application of rehabilitation and long term ventilation
- Specialist, West Park Healthcare Centre's for Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Chronic Assisted Ventilatory Care (CAVC) Services; These services offer in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation and the full spectrum of care for individuals who require ongoing mechanical assistance to help them breathe
- Lee AL, Zabjek K, Goldstein RS, Brooks D. Systematic Review of Postural Assessment in Individuals With Obstructive Respiratory Conditions: Measurement and Clinical Associations. J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2017;37(2):90-102. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27676462.
- Lee AL, Harrison SL, Goldstein RS, Brooks D. Pain and its clinical associations in individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): A systematic review. Chest. 2015;147(5):1246-1258. doi:10.1378/chest.14-2690.
- Goldstein RS, O’Hoski S. Telemedicine in COPD: A time to pause. Chest. 2014;145(5):945-949. Epub 2014/05/07. Click here
- Dolmage TE, Goldstein RS. The effects of one-legged exercise training of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chest. 2008;133(2):370-376.