Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact faculty members under whose supervision they would like to study. Final acceptance into the program is dependent on there being a supervisor identified for each applicant. When making a decision about which students to accept in each admission cycle, potential supervisors may request additional information, such as samples of academic writing, a telephone interview or an on-site visit. To apply, you will need to provide:
- Two (2) official transcripts from each university previously attended. If the degree is not complete at the time of application, an official interim transcript should be provided with the final transcript forwarded as soon as it is available. If you are not certain whether or not your academic preparation is suitable to meet eligibility requirements for enrollment into the Rehabilitation Science program, please contact the department administrator of the Rehabilitation Sciences Institute to discuss.
- A Letter of Intent describing the applicant’s proposed research program (template supplied in online application)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation are required from referees who can comment on your academic/research ability
- A Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) which inclutes the following headings: Background/Education (Post-secondary & Continuing), Employment, Involvement in Research Activities, Publications, Presentations
- A Letter from Potenial supervisor indicating financial and supervisory support
- A non-refundable application fee in Canadian funds must be submitted by credit card