Centre for Leadership:
Dr. Biddiss designs innovative technologies that create possibilities for young people with disabilities to participate more enjoyably and effectively in arts, music, physical activities, and therapies.
Opportunities exist for post doctoral fellows, graduate and undergraduate students to join our research team. To learn more, visit the Pearl Lab under 'Work with Us' or email email@example.com
- Khan A and Biddiss E. Musical stairs: the impact of audio feedback during stair-climbing physical therapies for children. Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol. 2014 Feb 5.
- L Ni, D Fehlings, E Biddiss. Design and evaluation of virtual reality therapy games with dual focus on therapeutic relevance and user experience for children with cerebral palsy. Games For Health. 2014 Feb. In Press (Trainee publication).
- Blain-Moraes S, Chesser S, Kingsnorth S, McKeever P and Biddiss E. Biomusic: a novel technology for revealing the personhood of people with profound multiple disabilities. Augment Altern Commun. 2013 Jun;29(2):159-73. Epub 2013 Mar 14.
- Biddiss E, McPherson A, Shea G and McKeever P. The design and testing of interactive hospital spaces to meet the needs of waiting children. HERD. 2013;6(3):49-68.
- J Howcroft, D Fehlings, V Wright, K Zabjek, J Andrysek, E Biddiss. A Comparison of Solo and Multiplayer Active Videogame Play in Children with Unilateral Cerebral Palsy. Games for Health: Research, Development, and Clinical Applications. 2012 Aug 1;1(4):287-293