This award is to recognize an outstanding service contribution to vision and mission of RSI through dedicated service contribution. Both staff members and RSI faculty members will be considered for this award. Characteristics exemplified by the nominees will include but not limited to:
- Leadership and contribution to an RSI standing committee, working group or special task force/activity, leading to a significant change in the workings of the institute, faculty engagement, and overall improvement in the overall function of the faculty and students.
Example of recognized activities may include:
- Promotion of RSI initiatives
- Recruitment of graduate students
- Assistance with advancement and fundraising
- External promotion of RSI
- Creation of a positive work environment within RSI.
Nominations can be initiated and supported by faculty or staff members as well as RSI graduate students.
DEADLINE: April 15 @ 11:59 pm